Area of use:
MASTER SHIELD perform well in areas where temperatures drop below zero, the coating needs to remain flexible. This is especially necessary on the mountains and other regions that experience freezing temperatures during fall and winter seasons.
– Vehicle Type : Acrylic Copolymer
– Pigment Type: Titanium Dioxide+ Inert
– Specific Gravity: 1,65±0,02
– Viscosity @ 25 ˚C: 125-130 KU
– Specular – Gloss @ 60˚: Sheen > 20 Units
– Color: White
– Volume Solids: 52 ± 0.5%
– Weight Solids: 62.5 ± 0.5%
– Theoretical Coverage: 6.0m²/liter @ 80 μm dft
– Elongation: >400% @25 ˚C
– Analysis, typical – may vary by color:
Pigment: 45% Vehicle: 55%
Titanium Dioxide……… .40% Acrylic Copolymer……………….65%
Inert Pigments……………..60% Solvents & Additives.….35%
– Film Thickness: – Wet: 80 – 120 μm
– Dry: 40 – 60 μm
– Dry Time @ 25 ˚C & 50% RH: 100 μm WFT : – To Touch: 3-4 hours
– To Recoat: 12 hours
– Reducer: 5 – 10% upon need – Water
– Application Equipment: – Brush: 10% thinning
– Roller: 10% thinning
– Clean Up solvent: Water
– Storage Time: 2 years from production date
– Volatile Organic Compound (VOC): 27Grams/Liter
– Surfaces Preparation: The substrate to be painted should be suitably dry, clean, free from loose material, dust, grease, oil and any other contamination. Treat any areas affected by mould, lichens, algae and moss with fungicidal solution. Confirm that the correct surface preparation and pre-treatment is carried out.
– Packing: Available in : 18.92 Liter.
– General Information:
1- Do not apply when the air or substrate temperatures are likely to fall below 10 ˚C or when the relative humidity is above 80% during application or the drying period.
2- Substrate to be treated must not exceed 5% by weight moisture content.
3- Under normal conditions this product will remain usable for up to two years if stored correctly and unopened.
4- Store in a cool, dry and ventilated place. Keep container closed when not in use.
5- All cited parameters must be considered as guidelines only.
– Health and Safety:
1- When preparing or painting all surfaces avoid the inhalation of dust and paint mist.
2- Ensure good ventilation and use mask and safety gloves while applying.
3- Avoid skin contact, spoiled skin should immediately be washed.
4- In case of eye contact, flush with plenty of water and consult a doctor.
5- If accidentally swallowed seek medical attention immediately.
6- Smoking, eating and drinking must be prohibited in the application area.
7- Keep away from food, children and animals.
8- Close container after each use.
9- Do not empty into sewer, watercourses or access routes to septic tanks.
10- IN CASE OF: FIRE – Use foam, CO2, dry chemical, or water fog.
SPILL – Absorb with inert material and dispose of in accordance with applicable regulations. For more information on safety hazards and precautions, please refer to the product MSDS. The line manufacturing process is batch checked, ensuring traceability in the event of any incident. The quality system employed includes the actual design of every item and the controls in its fabrication, both of the raw materials used to ensure uniformity of manufacture and the end product obtained.
Master Shield Acrylic
MASTER SHIELD is an Elastic coating with high extensibility and small water absorption to resist cracking when flexed at a low temperature.
MASTER SHIELD can tolerate movement at below 0˚C because building expands and contracts throughout the day depending on the surrounding air temperature.